CALL FOR PAPER
- Abstract should be submitted through Conference website by 15 October 2020.
- Authors to be notified of abstract acceptance by 31 October 2020.
- Full text submission of accepted abstracts by 31 December 2020.
- Authors to be notified of final acceptance by 31 January 2020
- Deadline for receiving the final revised text is 15 February 2021.
- Conference is held in the first week of April, 2021
: title of the paper indicative of the work (do not use general titles)
Affiliation of Authors and addresses
Abstract shall be between (between 700 and 1000 words in one paragraph and structured as follows)
- Introduction: Includes the background, aim and/or objectives, and importance of the study.
- Methods/Materials: Summarises the approach, procedures or methodological steps used in the study.
- Results: Indicate the main findings/results and interpretation/analysis.
- Conclusion and Recommendations: highlight the most important findings and outcomes and the main recommendations.
Any inquiries related to the conference topics, kindly contact:
Prof. Waleed K Al-Zubari
Chairperson, Conference Scientific Committee
WSTA 14th Gulf Water Conference
Water Science and Technology Association
As for inquires related to the abstracts submission, kindly contact our scientific committee team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Arabic and English will be used in the conference. Research papers in both languages are accepted. In either case, an additional abstract in the other language will have to be submitted along with the full text of the research paper.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM